Cuna de Angel
Cuna del Angel translates into English as “Angel’s Cradle,” and it couldn’t be more true: Guests can enjoy fresh seafood, an infinity pool, and lush rainforest in a boutique setting.
Cuna del Angel is located on the Costa Ballena, or “Whale Coast,” and guests may spot these stunning mammals from August to November—their calving season. But that’s not all: The turtles, dolphins, exotic fish and marine birds can be spotted any time of year.
Cresting a forested hilltop, Cuna del Angel offers astonishing views and easy access to Pacific waters. The Colonial-style architecture and indigenous décor reflect the history and culture of Costa Rica.
|Jan, 06 – March 19, 2016
March 28 – April 30 , 2016
|May, 01 – Dec, 23, 2016||Dec 24, 2016 - Jan 05, 2017
March 20 – March 27, 2016
Standard Superior Jungle Rooms
|• Buffet Breakfast included - Check in time: 03.00 PM – Check out time: 11.00 AM
• Additional person: $32.00 i.i. per night, breakfast included.
• Triple Occupancy only in Deluxe Rooms with 02 beds (queen + full size)
• Children younger than 4 year stay for free. Children from 4 to 10 years old sharing the room with parents have a charge of $17.00 i.i. per night, breakfast included.
• Peak Season -Christmas and New Year Eve: Minimum 3 nights of stay
• New Year´s Eve Dinner Mandatory for our guest. Cost per person $160.00 i.i. (5 course dinner, a glass of champagne and music for dancing).